Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Awesomeness!

We are half way through our second week of school holidays here in the top end, and we were lucky enough to have my brother visit.
He took us to the movies and we saw Mr Popper's Penguins. All I can say is if you have children and you haven't seen this movie, go see it. NOW! Seriously, go.see.it! The kids loved it, and I actually laughed out loud, which doesn't happen often. I am of course, a major fan of Jim Carey too. A awesome, sweet, funny family movie, I highly recommend it.

It is always great to see my baby brother, yes the we have had troubles over the years, but he is a good kid, the girls adore their uncle and he is always very generous with them. The girls couldn't ask for better uncles than my two younger brothers.

I still haven't heard back from the Uni, as much as I am disappointed, perhaps it wasn't the right track to go down and that's why they haven't returned my call? I don't know if it is a sign not to pursue it or if it's a sign to really push for it? Hard to say, I think it is something I am going to have to ponder over for the rest of today. I will hopefully get another sign either way, although 2 un-returned calls later I think maybe I should drop it and go back to the drawing board. I might have made a rash, wrong choice?

Seems my thoughts are all over the place today, it hasn't been a bad day. About to go and pick up the poor kitty after her surgery. I bet she is feeling pretty crappy. I may have no choice but to do the grocery shopping late this afternoon, I don't think the kids will let me put it off any more :(

The diet is non-existent and the budget is taking a good bashing this week too. I really need to stop being so ridiculously lazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment