Monday, July 4, 2011

Full Days, Counting Calories and in need of Stimulation

I like it most when my days are full. I like to end my days feeling accomplished and efficient, and it's not often days like that come about in my life lately.

I tend to the children, and I do the housework that needs doing and then that's it for the day. Today I was lucky, my whole morning was busy, I was running around doing errands and making phone calls and got a lot done and organised. I like days like that.

I hope that I can start studying soon, and also find a part time job or volunteer position that will fit around when the children are in school. I like my days busy and full, and it just doesn't happen any more.

I don't have much left to get to today, maybe a little menu planning for me and the kids, a chore or two that I have been putting off, but not much else needs doing. Goodness knows I need some new stimulation.

Still waiting on the Uni getting back to me about my new endeavour. Hopefully it is the right path to take and will provide me with a new lease on life. Part time study and a part time job would certainly fill my days when you include Domestic Goddess duties and raising children as a single Mum. I like the thought.

The new diet is off to a bad start today, it's something that requires 100% focus in the beginning and it just wasn't possible this morning. I am going to plan my meals and times to eat this afternoon though, and get the grocery shopping done at some point. I am going to try dealing with portions in a new way (go the coloured measuring cups!!) and then I have to work out the whole exercise side of things (ICK!) never my favourite thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment