Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Striving Towards

As I try and improve myself, both for me and my children, I decided to list the qualities I strive towards. These are things I want to be known for, described with and comforted knowing I possess.

So far my list looks like this:

Strength
Confidence
Honesty
Loyalty
Trustworthiness
Kindness
Caring
Warmth
Sweetness
Quiet and calm nature
Faithfulness
Generosity
Understanding
Patience
Love
Diligence
Humility
Belief
Health
Wealth
Happiness
Friendliness
Altruism
Faith

Some qualities I openly possess already, some I need to consciously work on. Based on morals and values, I believe this list comprises all the things I want to be and known to be.


2 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

I linked to this post in my Write A Letter Wednesday blog tonite, I felt that what you had to say was worth sharing, and something good to get us thinking about - the people we know who are role models to us and exemplify these values. Great post!

Diary of a Complicated Woman said...

Thanks Josie - this post was just the bones of what I have been thinking about. Who I want to be, the qualities I want to impart on my girls. I think above is a list a lot of people would like to be described as.

Post a Comment