Monday, July 18, 2011

SO.WORN.OUT!

Yes, I know I have been M.I.A.

I won't lie, my blogging mojo has been A.W.O.L and that is a good part of why I have been gone this week.
Also.......
The kids are on their last week of vacation.

I have been creating items in the hope I can set up a successful Etsy shop.

I enrolled at University (only to spend the whole day ringing around trying to catch a break, my one and only class on campus is in the afternoon when the kids are home from school and I have no one to take care of them, so most likely I wont end up going to Uni this year and I am just a little bit heart broken. I am hoping for a miracle this week as I am meant to start next Tuesday. All I need is someone trustworthy to supervise my girls for 1 and a half hours a week. I have had no luck, day care was full, after school care wont take Bubbah because she isn't 5 yet, other carers wont do it because it requires them to pick my kids up from school that afternoon. I have asked the school for help, the mothers from Girl Scouts for help, family day carers for help....... Yep I am gonna cry.)

And as for my blogging, I am just not feeling it right now. I'm sad, I'm fat, I'm lonely and damn it! I was trying to do a good thing and a tiny little thing screwed it all up. (The class timing not my kids).

I will be back soon I am sure, it no use blogging when you dont feel like it :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a big believer in things happening for a reason - even if we don't see why at the time. Hang in there, because I'm sure things will work out in the long run.
Good on you for enrolling. I'm sending you lots of hopeful energy that things work out for you

Post a Comment